Saturday, March 14, 2009

Welcome to my new business!

Welcome to my new business everyone! I really appreciate everyone's support thus far in this venture. I hope you like my work. Times have been kind of tough lately for all of us. Our family has faced some periods of forced time off, so I thought of this as a way to make a buck or two.

If you like my work, but need a color I don't have, I'll gladly take requests for you.

About me and my philosopy: My name is Marissa. I'm a money savin', coupon clippin', breast feedin' mom to from Idaho to 2 darling kids. My son is 2 1/2 years old and my daughter is 7 months. When I found out I was having a girl, I fell in love with shopping for all things girly. That includes hair bows. I loved looking at them, but just couldn't stomach the $5 + price tag I typically saw for good ones. I strongly believe that I will always price my bows at what I would pay for them. I will always try my best to keep prices as low as possible.

Ordering: Please email me at luverofgirlythings@gmail.com with what you want. Through email we can communicate your preferred method of payment & any special requests.

Payment: I will accept payment through Paypal through most circumstances. If you are a friend or family member, I'll gladly accept whatever form of payment that's easiest for you.

Shipping: Shipping costs will be a flat rate of $5.00 using the flat rate Priority Mail boxes for shiopping in the US. I don't have fancy personalized boutiquey packaging in order to keep costs low. If you live in the Pocatello area, I can drop off your order to your home. I regret at this time I can't do international orders due to previous bad experience with a lost shipment.

***Special***: My free white nylon headband special is back on! I was able to find enough nylons on my trip down to Salt Lake on Memorial Day to do this. Free white nylon headband with the purchase of 5 bows or more.

5 comments:

  1. Um, can I have one of each please??? Ok, not really but seriously, Marissa, they're BEAUTIFUL!! Let me think about it and I'll email you with my order. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelli! Options aren't limited to what you see here. I've been working for a friend for the last couple of days on a huge order - she had some of her own color requests & I've been cooking up some new stuff. If you have particular colors you want, I'll look for stuff for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be Maylee's agent and have her model all the baby business wares people are selling on the internet. She's gorgeous, Marissa! What bow would'nt look good on that face?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marrissa thank you so much for all the really cute bows you made for the girls, We love the work you do. You have a wonderful talent. I will be looking foward to buying more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm... can I buy some even though I don't have a girl yet?!?

    ReplyDelete